BAHCO #665 ERGO CARBIDE BLADE SCRAPER, 2-1/2" (FLAT)
Ergonomic Handle, Carbide Blade Scraper. Includes #451 Flat Carbide Blade.
- Two-component handle provides better grip and comfort during use.
- Scrapers for use on all kinds of surfaces for removal of paint, glue, varnish, rust, gaskets, chalk, grout, mortar, etc.
- Four interchangeable carbide blades for precision work are available for different surface applications. (For #625 --> #449, #625-DROP, #625-PEAR, #625-ROUND)
- 625 Scraper comes with convenient plastic holder.
- The heavy duty scraper head for models 650 and 665 is designed for wide material removal when extra strength is required. (Replacement blades are #442 & #451)
- Scraper 665 comes with large plastic knob for two-handed operation for heavy duty use.
- Carbide blades stay sharp up to 50 times longer than conventional steel blades.
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufactured by Bahco, a SNAP ON company
All items are Brand New in Manufacturer's packaging. Comes with full Manufacturer's Warranty. Estimated shipping time for in stock items is 2 to 3 days. Some items can be delayed based on availability at manufacturer, and we will contact you if this is the case to make arrangements otherwise.