Applying just the right amount of torque in low-torque applications can be tricky at times. The new patent-pending TorqControl Torque Tool is an adjustable, torque limiting tool that applies torque in a range between 2 Newton Meters (Nm) and 8 Nm, indexing at every tenth Newton Meter. The tool is perfect for numerous low-torque applications, including performance bicycles, technical sporting goods, fire arms, automotive and TMPS, electronic assemblies, machine carbide inserts and more.
- Includes Certificate of Calibration
- 1/4" Hex Magnetic Bit Shank with 6 bits included
- 6 Hex Bits: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, T25, 6mm (long), T25 (long)
- Turn knob to desired torque setting between 2.0 and 8.0 Nm
- Torque limiting cam-over clutch prevents over-tightening of critical fasteners
- Ergonomic positive grip L-handle design
- Manufactured by CDI Torque Products, a Snap-on Industrial Brands company.