CDI Torque Wrench 1/2-Inch Drive, Micro-Adj., 50 to 250 Foot Pounds, #2503MFRPH
|Drive Size||1/2-Inch Square|
|English Range||50 - 150 Foot Pounds|
|Increment||1.0 Foot Pounds|
|Nm Range||47.0 - 332.0 Newton Meters|
|Increment||1.4 Newton Meters|
|Item Weight||4.26 Lbs. (1.97 Kg)|
Image Notes: This image is a representative example only to show the finish and details common to most models in the series.
- Ergo, Comfort-Grip Handle
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring on adjuster
- Fast, accurate and easy to set up
- Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Accuracy: +/-3% CW, +/-4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Individually serialized with matching Certificate of Calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Manufactured in the USA, City of Industry, California by CDI Torque Products, a Snap-on Industrial Brands company.
- Click Here for User's Manual
All items are Brand New in Manufacturer's packaging.
Snap-on Industrial Brands Torque Tools
Snap-on Industrial Brands is the largest supplier of industrial quality torque tools, and a respected leader in precision torque, force and tension calibration systems.
CDI Torque Products
CDI is ISO9001 certified and a pioneer in development of the most advanced digital torque measuring instruments in the industry.