CDI Torque Wrench, Micro-Adjustable, Click-Type, 3/4-Inch Drive, 90 - 450 Ft. Lbs., #4504MFRMH
|Drive Size||3/4-Inch Square|
|English Range||90 - 450 Foot Pounds|
|Increment||5.0 Foot Pounds|
|Nm Range||102.0 - 491.0 Newton Meters|
|Increment||3.40 Newton Meters|
|Item Weight||15.44 Lbs. (7.02 Kg)|
Image Notes: Click above for higher resolution version. These images are representative examples only to show the finish and details common to most models in the series.
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring on adjuster
- Fast, accurate and easy to set up
- Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Accuracy: +/-3% CW, +/-4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Individually serialized with matching Certificate of Calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Manufactured in the USA, City of Industry, California by CDI Torque Products, a Snap-on Industrial Brands company.
- Click Here for User's Manual
*Note: 10005MFRMH supplied with one extension handle and is packed in a metal box.
**Note: 20005MFMHSS (English scale only) supplied with two extension handles, fixed/non-ratcheting head and is packed in a sturdy cardboard box.
All items are Brand New in Manufacturer's packaging.
Snap-on Industrial Brands Torque Tools
Snap-on Industrial Brands is the largest supplier of industrial quality torque tools, and a respected leader in precision torque, force and tension calibration systems.
CDI Torque Products
CDI is ISO9001 certified and a pioneer in development of the most advanced digital torque measuring instruments in the industry.